General Information about Danish Patent and Trademark Office
Name of Authority: Danish Patent and Trademark Office (DKPTO)
Address: Helgeshøj Allé 81
Postcode/Town: 2630 Taastrup
Tel.: + 45 43 50 80 00
CVR-no.: 17 03 94 15
Danish Patent and Trademark Office only find and analyse information. We do not provide assessments or make recommendations in this process. We supply targeted information and guidance.
On our website you can pay by EURO/Mastercard, VISA, VISA Electron, JCP or VISA/Dankort. You can also choose to pay by bank transfer (in that case we will send you an invoice including a payment slip) or through the DKPTO deposit account system "PVSkonto". Payments can also be made directly in person at Danish Patent and Trademark Office, either by Dankort, cheque or cash.
Forms for the DKPTO deposit account system:
- Danish Patent and Trademark Office Deposit Account Agreement
- Order for payment through a DKPTO Deposit Account
All prices are in DKK and exclusive of Danish vat (25%) unless otherwise stated. If you choose to pay by bank transfer, we will send you an invoice including a payment slip. For our commercial searches and analyses (i.e. services not related to granted or applied IP rights) the deadline for payment is 30 days from the date of the invoice.
Use of personal information
If you submit personal information - name, address and e-mail address - we will only use it in connection with services requested by you, payment forms etc. and for internal statistical purposes.
For courses cancelled later than 10 working days before course commencement we will refund 50% of the total course fees. For courses cancelled later than 5 working days before course commencement we will refund 25% of the total course fees. If you cancel on the day the course starts, you forfeit the whole sum paid. However, you may transfer your enrolment to a colleague at no extra cost.
The purpose of the PVSonline database is to provide access to searching our database of Danish patents, trademarks and designs. Read more about our PVSonline database.
Nordic Patent Institute
NPI offers the following services:
- International Searching Authority and Preliminary Examination Authority under the PCT system for residents of the contracting states
- International Type Searches in connection with national patent applications
- Supplementary International Searches
- Searches for other patent authorities and private customers.
>> More information about NPI
Accelerated Examination Search
- is an extended novelty search adapted to the guidelines of USPTO for an accelerated examination search. The search explores:
1. US granted patents and patent applications
2. Foreign patents and published applications
3. Non-Patent Literature
>> Read more about this search
Please contact our Customer Service Center on
Mon - Thursday 9H-16H (GMT+1).
Friday 9H-15H (GMT+1).
Tel: +45 4350 8301