Throughout every single phase of the innovation process, we supply targeted technical information and technical guidance to support your decision process.
Patent searches for our international clients are offered through our partner Nordic Patent Institute.
Through Nordic Patent Institute you can utilize the competences of the patent examiners in both the Danish and Norwegian Patent Offices. The examiners are all highly skilled PCT-examiners with extensive experience in searching patent and non-patent literature.
The searches are customized to suit your needs, and to ensure a very high quality and cost effective standard. We perform the searches in very close contact with the client.
Further information on patent searched performed by Nordic Patent Institute can be found on the Institute's website.
Nordic Patent Institute
NPI offers the following services:
- International Searching Authority and Preliminary Examination Authority under the PCT system for residents of the contracting states
- International Type Searches in connection with national patent applications
- Supplementary International Searches
- Searches for other patent authorities and private customers.
>> More information about NPI
Accelerated Examination Search
- is an extended novelty search adapted to the guidelines of USPTO for an accelerated examination search. The search explores:
1. US granted patents and patent applications
2. Foreign patents and published applications
3. Non-Patent Literature
>> Read more about this search
Please contact our Customer Service Center on
Mon - Thursday 9H-16H (GMT+1).
Friday 9H-15H (GMT+1).
Tel: +45 4350 8301